Refer A Friend
Do you have referrals who you think would be great with our company but don't see positions right for them? We always have new job opportunities, so even if we do not have a current listing that matches their criteria, we may be able to find positions that match at a later time.
Terms and Conditions for our Referral Bonus Program.
Referral bonus amounts may differ based on individual job postings.
- If you refer a candidate to Renoir Staffing, the candidate must meet Renoir’s minimum qualifications including two years of real estate property management experience, successfully complete the Renoir pre-qualification and interview process, and become an active candidate in good standing. In addition, the candidate must work the required amount of time before you are qualified to receive the "Refer a Friend" referral bonus.
- Temporary employee referrals must work a minimum of 100 hours within the first 60 days of being interviewed by Renoir in order for you to qualify for the "Refer a Friend" referral bonus of $30.
- For direct hire placements, "Refer a Friend" Referral Bonus of $75 will be paid up to 180 days after the initial interview and after the 90-day guarantee period of the direct hire placement has been fulfilled. If the person making the referral already received a $30 bonus for referring a candidate who worked as a temporary employee, the direct hire bonus will be $45.
- Should a candidate be submitted more than once as a referral, Renoir Staffing will honor the first referring party only.
- A person will be paid only one referral bonus per candidate referred to Renoir Staffing. However, there is no limit on the number of candidates a person can refer.
- Individual referrals are unlimited. You may submit as many referrals as you like.
Renoir Staffing, LLC reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate this plan at anytime.